Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of ethnicity and gender differences on angiographic coronary artery disease prevalence and in-hospital mortality in the American College of Cardiology–National Cardiovascular Data Registry.Circulation. 2008; 117: 1787-1801
- Ethnic differences in the presentation, treatment strategy, and outcomes of percutaneous coronary intervention (a report from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Dynamic Registry).Am J Cardiol. 2003; 92: 773-778
- Clinical characteristics and 30-day mortality among Caucasians, Hispanics, Asians, and African-Americans in the 2003 California coronary artery bypass graft surgery outcomes reporting program.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100: 59-63
- Impact of race and ethnicity on in hospital outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention (report from the 2000–2001 New York State Angioplasty Registry).Am Heart J. 2006; 51: 164-167
- Ethnic differences of the presence and severity of coronary atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis. 2006; 187: 343-350
- Racial disparity in clinical outcomes following primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST elevation myocardial infarction: influence of process of care.J Interv Cardiol. 2007; 20: 182-187
- Hispanic population of the United States, 2008.Accessed March 7, 2009)
- Percutaneous coronary intervention in the current era compared with 1985–1986.Circulation. 2000; 102: 2945-2951
- Coronary in-stent restenosis—predictors, treatment and prevention.Eur Heart J. 2000; 21: 1739-1749
- Predictive factors of restenosis after coronary stent placement.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 1428-1436
- Clinical restenosis after coronary stenting: perspectives from multicenter clinical trials.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 40: 2082-2089
- Clinical and quantitative coronary angiographic predictors of coronary restenosis: a comparative analysis from the balloon-to-stent era.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 38: 645-652
- Racial and ethnic differences in the use of invasive cardiac procedures among cardiac patients in Los Angeles County, 1986 through 1988.Am J Pub Health. 1995; 85: 352-356
- Racial and ethnic differences in the use of cardiovascular procedures: findings from the California Cooperative Cardiovascular Project.Am J Public Health. 2000; 90: 1128-1134
- Gender and ethnic differences in hospital-based procedure utilization in California.Arch Intern Med. 1996; 56: 1217-1224
- Sex and ethnic differences in use of myocardial revascularization procedures in Mexican Americans and non-Hispanic whites: the Corpus Christi Heart Project.J Clin Epidemiol. 1997; 50: 603-609
- Language spoken and differences in health status, access to care, and receipt of preventive services among US Hispanics.Am J Public Health. 2008; 98: 2021-2028
- Ethnic differences in coronary calcification: the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA).Circulation. 2005; 111: 1313-1320
This study was supported by Grant HL-33292 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland.