Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Magnitude of left ventricular hypertrophy and risk of sudden death in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 1778-1785
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator therapy for primary prevention of sudden death after alcohol septal ablation of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 1718-1723
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillators and prevention of sudden cardiac death in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.JAMA. 2007; 298: 405-412
- Ventricular tachycardia complicating alcohol septal ablation.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 1914-1915
- Occurrence of de novo sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia induced after percutaneous transluminal alcohol septal myocardial ablation for hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.Int J Cardiol. 2007; 119: 403-407
- Monomorphic ventricular tachycardia: a late complication of percutaneous alcohol septal ablation for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Am J Med Sci. 2004; 328: 185-188
- Sustained ventricular tachycardia following alcohol septal ablation for hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2005; 28: 1354-1356
- Transcoronary ablation of septal hypertrophy does not alter ICD intervention rates in high risk patients with hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2005; 28: 295-300
- Delayed electrocardiographic changes after percutaneous transluminal septal myocardial ablation in hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.J Electrocardiol. 2007; 40: e1-e6
- Survival after transcoronary ablation of septal hypertrophy in hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy (TASH): a 10 year experience.Clin Res Cardiol. 2008; 97: 234-243
- Acute predictors of subacute complete heart block after alcohol septal ablation for obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 97: 264-269
- Pathological effects of alcohol septal ablation for hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.Heart. 2006; 92: 1773-1778
- Are implantable cardioverter defibrillator shocks a surrogate for sudden cardiac death in patients with nonischemic cardiomyopathy?.Circulation. 2006; 113: 776-782
- Effect of left ventricular outflow tract obstruction on clinical outcome in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 295-303
- Long-term effects of surgical septal myectomy on survival in patients with obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 470-476
- Left ventricular outflow tract obstruction and sudden death risk in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 1933-1941
Dr. Das was funded by a career development grant from American College of Cardiology-Pfizer, Bethesda, Maryland. Dr. Fifer has received a research grant from Merck, Whitehouse Station, NJ (≥$10,000) and private donations (≥$10,000) for research in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, as well as honoraria for speaking on hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.