Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rosuvastatin to prevent vascular events in men and women with elevated C-reactive protein.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 2195-2207
- Inflammation, pravastatin, and the risk of coronary events after myocardial infarction in patients with average cholesterol levels.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 1959-1965
- Primary prevention of acute coronary events with lovastatin in men and women with average cholesterol levels: results of AFCAPS/TexCAPS.JAMA. 1998; 279: 1615-1622
- Prevention of coronary heart disease with pravastatin in men with hypercholesterolemia.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 1301-1307
- C-reactive protein levels and outcomes after statin therapy.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 20-28
- Inflammation, pravastatin, and the risk of coronary events after myocardial infarction in patients with average cholesterol levels.Circulation. 1998; 98: 839-844
- Statin therapy, LDL cholesterol, C-reactive protein, and coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 29-38
- Clinical relevance of C-reactive protein during follow-up of patients with acute coronary syndromes in the Aggrastat-to-Zocor trial.Circulation. 2006; 114: 281-288
- Relative efficacy of atorvastatin 80 mg and pravastatin 40 mg in achieving the dual goals of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol <70 mg/dl and C-reactive protein <2 mg/l: an analysis of the PROVE-IT TIMI-22 trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 1644-1648
- High-sensitivity C-reactive protein and coronary heart disease in a general population of Japanese: the Hisayama study.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2008; 28: 1385-1391
- Simvastatin with or without ezetimibe in familial hypercholesterolemia.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 1431-1443
This discussion took place on December 2, 2008.