Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Natural and unnatural triggers of myocardial infarction.Progr Cardiovascular Dis. 2006; 48: 285-300
- When throughout the year is coronary death most likely to occur?.Circulation. 1999; 100: 1630-1634
- Sudden cardiac death triggered by an earthquake.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 413-419
- Effect of Iraqi missile war on incidence of acute myocardial infarction and sudden death in Israeli civilians.Lancet. 1991; 338: 660-661
- Cardiovascular events during world cup soccer.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 475-483
- Cardiovascular mortality in Dutch men during 1996 European football championship.BMJ. 2000; 321: 1552-1554
- Admissions for myocardial infarction and world cup football: database survey.BMJ. 2002; 325: 1439-1442
- Lower myocardial infarction mortality in French men the day France won the 1998 world cup of football.Heart. 2003; 89: 555-556
- Stress and myocardial infarction.Heart. 2003; 89: 475-476
- Cardiac mortality is higher around Christmas and new years' than at any other time: the holidays as a risk factor for death.Circulation. 2004; 110: 3781-3788
- “The Merry Christmas coronary” and “Happy New Year heart attack” phenomenon.Circulation. 2004; 110: 3744-3745