Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Assessment and treatment of depression in patients with cardiovascular disease: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Working Group Report.Psychosom Med. 2006; 68: 645-650
- Psychological distress and cardiovascular disease: results from the 2002 National Health Interview Survey.Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 1923-1929
- Heart failure and a controlled trial investigating outcomes of exercise training (HF-ACTION): design and rationale.Am Heart J. 2007; 153: 201-211
- An inventory for measuring depression.Arch Gen Psych. 1961; 4: 561-571
- Development and evaluation of the Kansas City Cardiomyopathy Questionnaire: a new health status measure for heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 35: 1245-1255
- The influence of age, gender, and race on the prevalence of depression in heart failure patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 1542-1549
- Prevalence of depression in congestive heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 84: 348-350
- Prognostic value of anxiety and depression in patients with chronic heart failure.Circulation. 2004; 110: 3452-3456
- Psychological factors in heart failure: a review of the literature.Arch Intern Med. 2002; 162: 509-516
- A double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study of controlled-release paroxetine on depression and quality of life in chronic heart failure.Am Heart J. 2007; 153: 868-873
- Depression is common and precludes accurate assessment of functional status in elderly patients with congestive heart failure.J Card Fail. 2000; 6: 300-305
- Depression is a major determinant of quality of life in patients with chronic systolic heart failure in general practice.J Card Fail. 2007; 13: 818-824
- Depressive symptoms and health-related quality of life: the Heart and Soul Study.JAMA. 2003; 290: 215-221
- High impact of depression in heart failure: early diagnosis and treatment options.Int J Cardiol. 2008; 125: 220-231
- Symptoms, depression, and quality of life in patients with heart failure.J Card Fail. 2007; 13: 643-648
- Relationships between clinical assessments and patients' perceptions of the effects of heart failure on their quality of life.J Card Fail. 2006; 12: 87-92
- Psychometric Properties of the Beck Depression Inventory: Twenty-Five Years of Evaluation.2nd ed. Houghton Mifflin, Boston, MA1985
The HF-ACTION study was supported by Grant No. 5 U01 HL063747-06 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland.