Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Real-time three-dimensional echocardiography is useful in the evaluation of patients with atrioventricular septal defects.Echocardiography. 2006; 23: 225-231
- Variability and resource utilization of bedside three-dimensional echocardiographic quantitative measurements of left ventricular volume in congenital heart disease.Congenital Heart Dis. 2006; 1: 309-314
- Left ventricular dysfunction is associated with intra-ventricular dyssynchrony by three-dimensional echocardiography in children.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2008; 21 (Epub September 29, 2007): 230-233
- Images in cardiovascular medicine.Circulation. 2004; 109: e320-e321
- Live 3-dimensional echocardiography—initial experience using the fully-sampled matrix array probe.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 446-449
- Three-dimensional echocardiography: the benefits of the additional dimension.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 2053-2069