Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ACC/AHA Guidelines for the Management of Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction—Executive Summary: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 1999 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 671-719
- Evaluation of ST segment elevation criteria for the prehospital electrocardiographic diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction.Ann Emerg Med. 1994; 23: 17-24
- Cause of ST Segment Abnormality in ED chest pain patients.Am J Emerg Med. 2001; 19: 25-28
- Electrocardiographic ST segment elevation: The diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction by morphologic analysis of the ST segment.Acad Emerg Med. 2001; 8: 961-967
- Electrocardiographic ST-segment elevation: correct identification of acute myocardial infarction (AMI) and non-AMI syndromes by emergency physicians.Acad Emerg Med. 2001; 8: 349-360
- ST-segment elevation in conditions other than acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 2128-2135
- Prevalence, clinical characteristics, and mortality among patients with myocardial infarction presenting without chest pain.JAMA. 2000; 283: 3223-3229
- Silent myocardial ischemia—a clinical perspective.Arch Intern Med. 1991; 151: 2373-2382
- Gender differences in presentation and symptoms of coronary artery disease.Curr Womens Health Rep. 2002; 2: 115-119
- Ischemia-induced ST-segment elevation: classification, prognosis, and therapy.J Electrocardiol. 2005; 38: 1-7
- “False-positive” cardiac catheterization laboratory activation among patients with suspected ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.JAMA. 2007; 298: 2754-2760
- Effect on treatment delay of prehospital teletransmission of 12-lead electrocardiogram to a cardiologist for immediate triage and direct referral of patients with ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction to primary percutaneous coronary intervention.Am J Cardiol. 2008; 101: 941-946