Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- United States Renal Data System: USRDS 1999 annual data report.Am J Kidney Dis. 1999; 34: 1-176
- Left ventricular mass index increase in early renal disease: impact of decline in hemoglobin.Am J Kidney Dis. 1999; 34: 125-134
- Congestive heart failure in dialysis patients: prevalence, incidence, prognosis and risk factors.Kidney Int. 1995; 47: 884-890
- Clinical and echocardiographic disease in patients starting end-stage renal disease therapy.Kidney Int. 1995; 47: 186-192
- The worsening of left ventricular hypertrophy is the strongest predictor of sudden cardiac death in hemodialysis patients: a 10 year survey.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2004; 19: 1829-1834
- Cardiac arrest in dialysis patients: taking a small step.Semin Dial. 2004; 17: 184-185
- A cross-sectional study of the prevalence and clinical correlates of congestive heart failure among incident US dialysis patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 2001; 38: 992-1000
- Sudden and cardiac death rates in hemodialysis patient.Kidney Int. 1999; 55: 1553-1559
- Continuous ambulatory monitoring of absolute right ventricular pressure and mixed venous oxygen saturation in patients with heart failure using an implantable hemodynamic monitor: results of a one year multicenter feasibility study.Eur Heart J. 2001; 22: 942-954
- Continuous ambulatory right heart pressure measurements with an implantable hemodynamic monitor: 12 month follow up in a multicenter trial of chronic heart failure patients.J Card Failure. 2002; 8: 63-70
- Ongoing right ventricular hemodynamics in heart failure: clinical value of measurements derived from an implantable monitoring system.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 41: 565-571
- Continuous haemodynamic monitoring during withdrawal of diuretics in patients with congestive heart failure.Eur Heart J. 2002; 23: 59-69
- Dynamic changes in right ventricular pressures during hemodialysis recorded with an implantable hemodynamic monitor.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2006; 21: 176-183
- Monitoring of pulmonary arterial diastolic pressure through a right ventricular pressure transducer.J Card Fail. 1995; 1: 161-168
- Measurements of pulmonary artery diastolic pressure from the right ventricle.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1995; : 1176-1182
- Ambulatory hemodynamic monitoring from an implanted device: components of continuous 24-hour pressures that correlate to supine resting conditions and acute right heart catheterization.Congest Heart Fail. 2006; 12: 14-19
- Heart failure as a cause for hospitalization in chronic dialysis patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 2003; 41: 1267-1277
- Inadequate treatment of congestive heart failure in dialysis patients.Semin Dial. 2007; 20: 383-386
- Predialysis management and predictors for early mortality in uremic patients who die within one year after initiation of dialysis therapy.Renal Failure. 2002; 24: 197-205
This study was supported by grants from the Swedish Heart and Lung Foundation, Stockholm, Sweden, and by Medtronic, Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota.