Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Recent changes in attack and survival rates of acute myocardial infarction (1975 through 1981).JAMA. 1986; 255: 2774-2779
- Incidence and case fatality rates of acute myocardial infarction (1975-1984): The Worcester Heart Attack Study.Am Heart J. 1988; 115: 761-767
- A communitywide perspective of sex differences and temporal trends in the incidence and survival rates after acute myocardial infarction and out-of-hospital deaths caused by coronary heart disease.Circulation. 1993; 87: 1947-1953
- Patient delay and receipt of thrombolytic therapy among patients with acute myocardial infarction from a community-wide perspective.Am J Cardiol. 1992; 70: 421-425
- Decade-Long Trends and Factors Associated With Time to Hospital Presentation in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction: The Worcester Heart Attack Study.Arch Intern Med. 2000; 160: 3217-3223
- Trends (1986 to 1999) in the incidence and outcomes of in-hospital stroke complicating acute myocardial infarction (The Worcester Heart Attack Study).Am J Cardiol. 2003; 92: 383-388
- Recent trends in the incidence rates of and death rates from atrial fibrillation complicating initial acute myocardial infarction: A community-wide perspective.Am Heart J. 2002; 143: 519-527
- Twenty year trends (1975-1995) in the incidence, in-hospital and long-term death rates associated with heart failure complicating acute myocardial infarction: A community-wide perspective.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 1378-1387
- Temporal Trends in Cardiogenic Shock Complicating Acute Myocardial Infarction.N Engl J Med. 1999; 340: 1162-1168
- Extent of, and factors associated with, delay to hospital presentation in patients with acute coronary disease (the GRACE registry).Am J Cardiol. 2002; 89: 791-796
- Duration of, and Temporal Trends (1994–1997) in, Prehospital Delay in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction: The Second National Registry of Myocardial Infarction.Arch Intern Med. 1999; 159: 2141-2147
- Persistence of delays in presentation and treatment for patients with acute myocardial infarction: The GUSTO-I and GUSTO-III experience.Ann Emerg Med. 2002; 39: 123-130
- Trends in prehospital delay time and use of emergency medical services for acute myocardial infarction: Experience in 4 US communities from 1987–2000.Am Heart J. 2005; 150: 392-400
- A prospective survey of the characteristics, treatments and outcomes of patients with acute coronary syndromes in Europe and the Mediterranean basin.Eur Heart J. 2002; 23 (1990-1201)
- The second Euro Heart Survey on acute coronary syndromes: characteristics, treatment, and outcome of patients with ACS in Europe and the Mediterranean Basin in 2004.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 2285-2293
- Factors Associated With Longer Time From Symptom Onset to Hospital Presentation for Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction.Arch Intern Med. 2008; 168: 959-968
- Factors associated with pre-hospital and in-hospital delay time in acute myocardial infarction: a 6-year experience.J Intern Med. 1998; 243: 243-250
- Delayed Hospital Presentation in Patients Who Have Had Acute Myocardial Infarction.Ann Intern Med. 1997; 126: 593-599
- Time from symptom onset to treatment and outcomes after thrombolytic therapy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 27: 1646-1655
This work was supported by Grant RO1 HL35434 from the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland.