Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ezetimibe in search of receptor(s)—still a never-ending challenge in cholesterol absorption and transport.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2007; 1771: 1113-1116
- Intestinal cholesterol transport proteins: an update and beyond.Curr Opin Lipidol. 2007; 18: 310-318
- Pharmacology and therapeutics of ezetimibe (SCH 58235), a cholesterol-absorption inhibitor.Clin Ther. 2003; 25: 2352-2387
- Cholesterol absorption: influence of body weight and the role of plant sterols.Curr Atheroscler Rep. 2005; 7: 466-471
- Baseline serum cholestanol as predictor of recurrent coronary events in subgroup of Scandinavian simvastatin survival study.BMJ. 1998; 316: 1127-1130
- Safety considerations with gastrointestinally active lipid-lowering drugs.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 47C-55C
- Pharmacy's Fundamental Reference.in: Thompson Healthcare Inc, Montvale, New Jersey2007: 754