Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Third report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults.JAMA. 2001; 285: 2486-2497
- AHA/ACC guidelines for secondary prevention for patients with coronary and other atherosclerotic vascular disease: 2006 update: endorsed by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 2130-2139
- Safety of aggressive lipid management.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 1753-1762
- Comparison of ezetimibe plus simvastatin versus simvastatin monotherapy on atherosclerosis progression in familial hypercholesterolemia.Am Heart J. 2005; 149: 234-239
- Fifteen year mortality in Coronary Drug Project patients: long-term benefit with niacin.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1986; 8: 1245-1255
This discussion took place on February 14, 2008, at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas.