Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A contemporary look at classic trials in atrial fibrillation: what do they really show and how may they apply to future therapies?.Am J Cardiol. 2008; : 3H-11H
- New horizons in antiarrhythmic therapy: will novel agents overcome current deficits?.Am J Cardiol. 2008; : 12H-19H
- ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 Guidelines for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2006; 114: e257-e354
- Worldwide survey on the methods, efficacy, and safety of catheter ablation for human atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2005; 111: 1100-1105
- European experience of atrial fibrillation ablation.Heart Rhythm. 2004; 271: S87
- Efficacy and safety of segmental ostial versus circumferential extra-ostial pulmonary vein isolation for atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2004; 15: 532-537
- Circumferential radiofrequency ablation of pulmonary vein ostia: A new anatomic approach for curing atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2000; 102: 2619-2628
- Circumferential pulmonary-vein ablation for chronic atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 934-941
- The efficacy of inducibility and circumferential ablation with pulmonary vein isolation in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2007; 18: 607-611
- Advances in ablation therapy for complex arrhythmias: atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia.Curr Cardiol Rep. 2003; 5: 407-414
- Randomized comparison between open irrigation technology and intracardiac-echo-guided energy delivery for pulmonary vein antrum isolation: procedural parameters, outcomes, and the effect on esophageal injury.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2007; 18: 583-588
- A new approach for catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation: mapping of the electrophysiologic substrate.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 2044-2053
- AFib summit features latest in AF diagnosis, management, therapy, outcomes.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 1371-1374
- Radiofrequency ablation vs antiarrhythmic drugs as first-line treatment of symptomatic atrial fibrillation: a randomized trial.JAMA. 2005; 293: 2634-2640
- Catheter ablation treatment in patients with drug-refractory atrial fibrillation: a prospective, multi-centre, randomized, controlled study (Catheter Ablation For The Cure Of Atrial Fibrillation Study).Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 216-221
Jaïs P, Cauchemez B, Macle L, et al. Atrial fibrillation ablation versus antiarrhythmic drugs: a multicenter randomized trial. Program and abstracts from Heart Rhythm Society 2006 Annual Scientific Sessions; May 17–20, 2006.
- A randomized trial of circumferential pulmonary vein ablation versus antiarrhythmic drug therapy in paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: the APAF Study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 2340-2347
- Mortality, morbidity, and quality of life after circumferential pulmonary vein ablation for atrial fibrillation: outcomes from a controlled nonrandomized long-term study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 42: 185-197
- Catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation in congestive heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 2373-2383
- Transvenous catheter cryoablation for treatment of atrial fibrillation: results of a feasibility study.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2005; 28: S78-S82
- Use of a diode laser balloon ablation catheter to generate circumferential pulmonary venous lesions in an open-thoracotomy caprine model.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2004; 27: 52-57
- Initial experience using a forward directed, high-intensity focused ultrasound balloon catheter for pulmonary vein antrum isolation in patients with atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2007; 18: 136-144
- Integration of cardiac CT/MR imaging with three-dimensional electroanatomical mapping to guide catheter manipulation in the left atrium: implications for catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2006; 17: 1221-1229
- Initial worldwide experience with the WATCHMAN left atrial appendage system for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 1490-1495
Statement of author disclosure: Please see the Author Disclosures section at the end of this article.