Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Early revascularization in acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 625-634
- A randomized multicenter clinical study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the TandemHeart percutaneous ventricular assist device versus conventional therapy with intraaortic balloon pumping for treatment of cardiogenic shock.Am Heart J. 2006; 152: 469.e1-469.e8
- Improved survival after acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock with circulatory support and transplantation: comparing aggressive intervention with conservative treatment.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2006; 25: 504-509
Society of Thoracic Surgeons database. http://www.sts.org/sections/stsnationaldatabase/riskcalculator.
- Surgical management of heart failure.in: Libby P.L. Bonow R.O. Zipes D. Mann D.L. Braunwald's Heart Disease. 8th ed. Elsevier Scientific, Philadelphia2007
- Surgical treatment of chronic congestive heart failure.in: Mann D.L. Heart Failure: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease. Saunders, Philadelphia2004: 717-736
- Coronary artery bypass grafting in patients with severe left ventricular dysfunction: early and mid-term outcomes.J Card Surg. 2006; 21: 225-232
- Myocardial revascularization in patients with low ejection fraction ≤35%: effect of pump technique on early morbidity and mortality.J Card Surg. 2006; 21: 22-27
- Comparison of coronary artery bypass grafting versus medical therapy on long-term outcome in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy (a 25-year experience from the Duke Cardiovascular Disease Databank).Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 101-107
- Revascularization and ventricular restoration in patients with ischemic heart failure: the STICH trial.Curr Opin Cardiol. 2003; 18: 454-457
- Quantitative relation between myocardial viability and improvement in heart failure symptoms after revascularization in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 1995; 92: 3436-3444
- Myocardial viability testing and impact of revascularization on prognosis in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction: a meta-analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 1151-1158
- Hotline session of the 28th European Congress of Cardiology/World Congress of Cardiology 2006.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 2896-2899
- Valve surgery for patients with left ventricular dysfunction.in: McCarthy P.M. Young J.B. Heart Failure: A Combined Medical and Surgical Approach. Blackwell Futura, Malden, Mass2007: 153-173
- Ventricular reconstruction and device therapies for cardiomyopathy patients.in: McCarthy P.M. Young J.B. Heart Failure: A Combined Medical and Surgical Approach. Blackwell Futura, Malden, Mass2007: 174-191
- Importance of moderate ischemic mitral regurgitation.Ann Thorac Surg. 2005; 79 (discussion 469–470): 462-468
- Late outcomes in patients with uncorrected mild to moderate mitral regurgitation at the time of isolated coronary artery bypass grafting.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2004; 127: 636-644
- Mitral valve repair with Carpentier-McCarthy-Adams IMR ETlogix annuloplasty ring for ischemic mitral regurgitation: early echocardiographic results from a multi-center study.Circulation. 2006; 114: I-588-I-593
- The impact of left ventricular reconstruction on survival in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2006; 30: 753-759
- Contemporary outcomes of outpatients referred for cardiac transplantation evaluation to a tertiary heart failure center: impact of surgical alternatives.J Card Fail. 2004; 10: 273-278
- HRS/EHRA/ECAS expert Consensus Statement on catheter and surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation: recommendations for personnel, policy, procedures and follow-up.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 816-861
- Surgical ventricular restoration in the treatment of congestive heart failure due to post-infarction ventricular dilation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 1439-1445
Statement of author disclosure: Please see the Author Disclosures section at the end of this article.