Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Carcinoid heart disease: clinical and echocardiographic spectrum in 74 patients.Circulation. 1993; 87: 1188-1196
- Surgical management of left sided carcinoid heart disease.Circulation. 2001; 104: I36-I40
- Carcinoid heart disease: impact of pulmonary valve replacement in right ventricular function and remodeling.Circulation. 2002; 106: 51-56
- Rapid transcriptional activation and early mRNA turnover of brain natriuretic peptide in cardiocyte hypertrophy: evidence for brain natriuretic peptide as an ‘emergency’ cardiac hormone against ventricular overload.J Clin Invest. 1995; 96: 1280-1287
- Plasma brain natriuretic peptide as a biochemical marker of high left ventricular enddiastolic pressure in patients with symptomatic left ventricular dysfunction.Am Heart J. 1998; 135: 825-832
- Different secretion patterns of atrial natriuretic peptide and brain natriuretic peptide in patients with congestive heart failure.Circulation. 1993; 87: 464-469
- Recommendations for evaluation of the severity of native valvular regurgitation with two dimensional and Doppler echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2003; 1: 777-802
- ACC/AHA 2006 Guidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on practice guidelines (Writing committee to revise the 1998 guidelines for the management of patients with valvular disease).Circulation. 2006; 114: e84-e231
- Recommendations for chamber quantification: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography's guidelines and standards committee and chamber quantification writing group, developed in conjunction with the European Association of Echocardiography, a branch of the European Society of Cardiology.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2005; 18: 1440-1463
- Role of natriuretic peptides in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with carcinoid heart disease.Br J Cancer. 2004; 90: 2073-2079
- High intraindividual variation of B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP) and amino-terminal pro-BNP in patients with stable chronic heart failure.Clin Chem. 2004; 50: 2052-2058
- Serial testing of B-type Natriuretic peptide and NT-proBNP for monitoring therapy of heart failure: the role of biologic variation in the interpretation of results.Am Heart J. 2006; 152: 828-834