Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiation exposure during radiofrequency catheter ablation of accessory atrioventricular connections.Circulation. 1991; 84: 2376-2382
- Comparison between pulsed and continuous radiofrequency delivery.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2007; 20: 21-24
- Quantifying and minimizing radiation exposure during pediatric cardiac catheterization.Pediatr Cardiol. 2005; 26: 29-33
- Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection (ICRP) 1990.Eur J Nucl Med. 1992; 19: 77-79
- Estimating the effective dose to children undergoing heart investigations—a phantom study.Br J Radiol. 1999; 72: 378-383
- Pediatric radiofrequency catheter ablation registry success, fluoroscopy time, and complication rate for supraventricular tachycardia: comparison of early and recent eras.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2002; 13: 336-341
- Perceptual comparison of pulsed and continuous fluoroscopy.Med Phys. 1994; 21: 245-256
- Computed tomography—an increasing source of radiation exposure.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 2277-2284
- Health Risk From Exposure to Low Levels of Ionizing Radiation: BEIR VII.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2005
- Recent trends in mortality rates for four major cancers, by sex and race/ethnicity–United States, 1990–1998.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2002; 51: 49-53
- Principles of electroanatomic mapping.Indian Pacing Electrophysiol J. 2008; 8: 32-50
- Risks and benefits of coronary angioplasty: the patient's perspective: a preliminary study.Qual Health Care. 1997; 6: 131-139