Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Risk factors for mortality from all-causes and from coronary heart disease among persons with diabetes: Findings from the National Health & Nutrition Examination Survey I Epidemiologic Follow-Up Study.Am J Epidemiol. 1991; 133: 1220-1230
- An analysis of excess mortality rates for persons with non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus in Western Australia using the Cox proportional hazards regression model.Am J Epidemiol. 1992; 135: 638-648
- Diabetes, other risk factors and 12-yr cardiovascular mortality for men screened in the Multiple Risk Factor Intervention Trial.Diabetes Care. 1993; 16: 434-444
- Diabetes, mortality and coronary heart disease in the prospective Dubbo Study of Australian elderly.Aust New Zeal J Med. 1996; 26: 66-74
- The relationship between glucose and incident cardiovascular events.Diabetes Care. 1999; 22: 233-240
- Is nondiabetic hyperglycemia a risk factor for cardiovascular disease?.Arch Intern Med. 2004; 164: 2147-2155
- Fasting and 2-hour post challenge serum glucose measures and risk of incident cardiovascular events in the elderly.Arch Intern Med. 2002; 162: 209-216
- Usefulness of fasting blood glucose to predict vascular outcomes among individuals without diabetes mellitus (from the Northern Manhattan Study).Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100: 1404-1409
- Impact of impaired fasting glucose on cardiovascular disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 264-270
- Dubbo Study of the elderly: sociological and cardiovascular risk factors at entry.Aust New Zeal J Med. 1991; 21: 701-709
- Report of the Expert Committee on the Diagnosis and Classification of Diabetes Mellitus.Diabetes Care. 1997; 20: 1183-1201
- Cardiometabolic risk in impaired fasting glucose and impaired glucose tolerance.Diabetes Care. 2007; 30: 325-331
- GHb is a better predictor of cardiovascular disease than fasting or postchallenge plasma glucose in women without diabetes: the Rancho Bernardo Study.Diabetes Care. 1996; 19: 450-456
- Glucose tolerance and cardiovascular mortality.Arch Intern Med. 2001; 161: 397-404
- Clinical significance, pathogenesis, and management of postprandial hyperglycemia.Arch Intern Med. 2003; 163: 1306-1316
- Theoretical mechanisms by which hyperglycemia and insulin resistance could cause cardiovascular diseases in diabetes.Diabetes Care. 1999; 22: C31-C37
The Dubbo Study has received past support from the Australian Research Council and the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia.