Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Interatrial conduction block and retrograde activation of the left atrium and paroxysmal supraventricular tachyarrhythmia.Eur Heart J. 1988; 9: 1112-1118
- Criteria for intraventricular conduction disturbances and pre-excitation: World Health Organizational/International Society and Federation for Cardiology Task Force Ad Hoc.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 5: 1261-1275
- Prospective evaluation of atrial tachyarrhythmias in patients with interatrial block.Int J Cardiol. 2007; 118: 332-337
- Sensitivity and specificity of commonly used electrocardiographic criteria for left atrial enlargement determined by M-mode echocardiography.Am J Cardiol. 1984; 53: 829-832
- Electromechanical dysfunction of the left atrium associated with interatrial block.Am Heart J. 2001; 142: 823-827
- Time course of changes in P-wave duration during exercise.Cardiology. 1996; 87: 343-346
- Effects of ischemia on P wave dispersion and maximum P wave duration during spontaneous anginal episodes.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1999; 22: 1640-1647
- Significance of signal-averaged P-wave changes during exercise in patients with coronary artery disease and correlation with angiographic findings.Am J Cardiol. 1991; 68: 1619-1624
- Association of Duke prognostic treadmill scores with change in P-wave duration during exercise tolerance tests in patients with interatrial block and coronary heart disease.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 98: 786-788
- Interatrial block as a predictor of embolic stroke.Am J Cardiol. 2005; 95: 667-668
- Clinical Statements/Guidelines.Accessed March 6, 2006.)
- Optimal P-wave duration for bedside diagnosis of interatrial block.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2006; 11: 259-262
- Differences in echocardiographic indices between patients with partial and advanced interatrial conduction delay.Am Heart Hosp J. 2008; 6: 42-47
- Left atrial volume as a morphophysiologic expression of left ventricular diastolic dysfunction and relation to cardiovascular risk burden.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 1284-1289
- Use of a prognostic treadmill score in identifying diagnostic coronary disease subgroups.Circulation. 1998; 98: 1622-1630
- Perfusion versus function: the ischemic cascade in demand ischemia: implications of single-vessel versus multivessel stenosis.Circulation. 2002; 105: 987-992
- The ischemic cascade: Temporal sequence of hemodynamic, electrocardiographic and symptomatic expressions of ischemia.Am J Cardiol. 1987; 57: 23C-30C
Professor Spodick receives research support from St. Vincent Hospital, Worcester, Massachusetts.