Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Relation between echocardiographically determined left atrial size and atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 1976; 53: 273-279
- Length of excitation wave and susceptibility to reentrant atrial arrhythmias in normal conscious dogs.Circ Res. 1988; 62: 395-410
- Atrial fibrillation begets atrial fibrillation: a study in awake chronically in strumented goats.Circulation. 1995; 92: 1954-1958
- Inflammation as a risk factor for atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2003; 108: 3006-3010
- Do baseline C-reactive protein levels predict the new-onset of atrial fibrillation in patients with acute coronary syndrome?.Eur Heart J. 2003; 24: 509
- The HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor atorvastatin prevents atrial fibrillation by inhibiting inflammation in a canine sterile pericarditis model.Cardiovasc Res. 2004; 62: 105-111
- Helicobacter pylori and atrial fibrillation: a possible pathogenic link.Heart. 2005; 91: 960-961
- Interleukin-6, endothelial activation and thrombogenesis in chronic atrial fibrillation.Eur Heart J. 2003; 24: 1373-1380
- Relation of an exaggerated rise in white blood cells after coronary bypass or cardiac valve surgery to development of atrial fibrillation postoperatively.Am J Cardiol. 2004; 93: 1176-1178
- Recommendations for evaluation of the severity of native valvular regurgitation with two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2003; 16: 777-802
- Clinical determinants of sinus conversion by radiofrequency maze procedure for persistent atrial fibrillation in patients undergoing concomitant mitral valvular surgery.Am J Cardiol. 2005; 96: 1553-1557
- Structural correlate of atrial fibrillation in human patient.Cardiovasc Res. 2002; 54: 361-379
- The heart, rheumatic valvular disease.in: Robbins Basic Pathology. 8th edition. Saunders, Philadelphia2007: 403-406
- Activiation of the complement system during and after cardiopulmonary bypass surgery: postsurgery activation involves C-reactive protein and is associated with postoperative arrhythmia.Circulation. 1997; 96: 3542-3548
- Effects of C-reactive protein and the third and fourth components of complement (C3 and C4) on incidence of atrial fibrillation.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 97: 245-248
- Inflammation of atrium after cardiac surgery is associated with inhomogeneity of atrial conduction and atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2005; 111: 2881-2888
This study was supported by program grants from the National Science Council, Taiwan, Republic of China under the contract number NSC 93-2314-B-182A-138.