Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The use of enoxaparin compared with unfractionated heparin for short-term antithrombotic therapy in atrial fibrillation patients undergoing transoesophageal echocardiography-guided cardioversion: Assessment of Cardioversion Using Transoesophageal Echocardiography (ACUTE) II randomized multicentre study.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 2858-2865
- Regulation of coagulation by a multivalent Kunitz-type inhibitor.Biochemistry. 1990; 29: 7538-7546
- TFPI antigen levels in normal human volunteers after intravenous and subcutaneous administration of unfractionated heparin and a low molecular weight heparin.Thromb Res. 1996; 77: 175-185
- Heparin and low-molecular-weight-heparin: the Seventh ACCP Conference on Antithrombotic and Thrombolytic Therapy.Chest. 2004; 126: 188S-203S
- Cost in the use of enoxaparin compared with unfractionated heparin in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing a transesophageal echocardiography-guided cardioversion (from Assessment of Cardioversion Using Transesophageal Echocardiography [ACUTE] II randomized multicenter study).Am J Cardiol. 2008; 101: 338-342
- Safety and efficacy of enoxaparin compared with unfractionated heparin and oral anticoagulants for prevention of thromboembolic complications in cardioversion of nonvalvular atrial fibrillation: the Anticoagulation in Cardioversion Using Enoxaparin (ACE) trial.Circulation. 2004; 109: 997-1003
- C-reactive protein elevation in patients with atrial arrhythmias: inflammatory mechanisms and persistence of atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2001; 104: 2886-2891
- Inflammation as a risk factor for atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2003; 108: 3006-3010
- Comparison of effects on markers of blood cell activation of enoxaparin, dalteparin, and unfractionated heparin in patients with unstable angina pectoris or non-ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction (the ARMADA study).Am J Cardiol. 2003; 91: 925-930
- Influence of prolonged dalteparin treatment on coagulation, fibrinolysis and inflammation in unstable coronary artery disease.J Intern Med. 2005; 258: 420-427
- Heparin in inflammation: potential therapeutic applications beyond anticoagulation.Adv Pharmacol. 1999; 46: 151-208
- Rheumatoid arthritis and heparin.Br J Rheumatol. 1996; 35: 808-809
- Heparin inhibits the immediate response to antigen in the skin and lungs of allergic subjects.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1993; 147: 160-163
- “Sticky” neutrophils, pathergic arthritis, and response to heparin in pyoderma gangrenosum complicating ulcerative colitis.Gut. 1995; 37: 585-588
- Synthesis of thrombin-inhibiting heparin mimetics without side effects.Nature. 1999; 398: 417-422
- Heparin attenuates TNF-alpha induced inflammatory response through a CD11b dependent mechanism.Gut. 2000; 47: 88-96
- Cardioversion for atrial fibrillation: does inflammation matter?.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 1617-1618
This substudy was funded by an investigator-initiated grant-in-aid from Sanofi-Aventis, Paris, France.