Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association of a continuous quality improvement initiative with practice and outcome variations of contemporary percutaneous coronary interventions.Circulation. 2006; 113: 814-822
- Use of continuous quality improvement to increase use of process measures in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2003; 290: 49-56
- Facilitating the recovery of open heart surgery patients through quality improvement efforts and CareMAP implementation.Am J Crit Care. 1996; 5: 346-352
- Quality improvement in cardiac care.Arch Surg. 2002; 137: 28-36
- What you must know about evidence-based medicine and pay-for-performance in cardiothoracic surgery.Heart Surg Forum Rev. 2007; 5: 10-11
- Quality measurement in adult cardiac surgery: part 2—statistical considerations in composite measure scoring and provider rating.Ann Thorac Surg. 2007; 83: S13-S26
- Propensity score methods for bias reduction in the comparison of a treatment to a non-randomized control group.Stat Med. 1998; 17: 2265-2281