Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnosis and management of the metabolic syndrome.Circulation. 2005; 112: 2735-2752
- Executive Summary of the Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III).JAMA. 2001; 285: 2486-2497
- Clustering of metabolic factors and coronary heart disease.Arch Intern Med. 1999; 159: 1104-1109
- Cardiovascular morbidity and mortality associated with the metabolic syndrome.Diabetes Care. 2001; 24: 683-689
- National Cholesterol Education Program versus World Health Organization metabolic syndrome in relation to all-cause and cardiovascular mortality in the San Antonio Heart Study.Circulation. 2004; 110: 1251-1257
- Cardiorespiratory fitness attenuates the effects of the metabolic syndrome on all-cause and cardiovascular disease mortality in men.Arch Intern Med. 2004; 164: 1092-1097
- The metabolic syndrome and total and cardiovascular disease mortality in middle-aged men.JAMA. 2002; 288: 2709-2716
- Impact of the metabolic syndrome on mortality from coronary heart disease, cardiovascular disease, and all causes in United States adults.Circulation. 2004; 110: 1245-1250
- Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome and its relation to all-cause and cardiovascular mortality in non-diabetic European men and women.Arch Intern Med. 2004; 164: 1066-1076
- The metabolic syndrome and mortality from cardiovascular disease and all-causes: findings from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey II mortality study.Atherosclerosis. 2004; 173: 309-314
- Relationship between metabolic risk factor clustering and cardiovascular mortality stratified by high blood glucose and obesity.Diabetes Care. 2007; 30: 1533-1538
- Prognostic value of the metabolic syndrome in essential hypertension.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 1817-1822
The development of the Aerobics Center Longitudinal Study database was partially supported by Grants AG06945 and HL62508 and by the Communities Foundation of Texas on recommendation of Nancy Ann and Ray L. Hunt.