Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mitral annular descent velocity by tissue Doppler echocardiography as an index of global left ventricular function.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 77: 979-984
- Comparison of early diastolic mitral annular velocity and flow propagation velocity in detection of mild to moderate left ventricular diastolic dysfunction.Eur J Echocardiogr. 2004; 5: 196-204
- Assessment of mitral annulus velocity by Doppler tissue imaging in the evaluation of left ventricular diastolic function.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 474-480
- Clinical application of pulsed Doppler tissue imaging for assessing abnormal left ventricular relaxation.Am J Cardiol. 1997; 79: 921-928
- Doppler tissue imaging: a noninvasive technique for evaluation of left ventricular relaxation and estimation of filling pressures.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 1527-1533
- Clinical utility of Doppler echocardiography and tissue Doppler imaging in the estimation of left ventricular filling pressures: a comparative simultaneous Doppler-catheterization study.Circulation. 2000; 102: 1788-1794
- Peak early diastolic mitral annulus velocity by tissue Doppler imaging adds independent and incremental prognostic value.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 41: 820-826
- Incremental predictive power of B-type natriuretic peptide and tissue Doppler echocardiography in the prognosis of patients with congestive heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 1223-1226
- Prognostic value of systolic mitral annular velocity measured with Doppler tissue imaging in patients with chronic heart failure caused by left ventricular systolic dysfunction.Heart. 2006; 92: 775-779
- Tissue Doppler derived index of left ventricular filling pressure, E/E′, predicts survival of patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation.Heart. 2006; 92: 1248-1252
- Recommendations for quantification of the left ventricle by two-dimensional echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1989; 2: 358-367
- Prognostic value of tissue Doppler imaging in patients with chronic congestive heart failure.Int J Cardiol. 2005; 103: 175-181
This work was supported by a grant from Stockholms läns landsting (ALF medicine), Stockholm, Sweden.