Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart failure and a controlled trial investigating outcomes of exercise training (HF-ACTION): design and rationale.Am Heart J. 2007; 153: 201-211
- A new method for detecting anaerobic threshold by gas exchange.J Appl Physiol. 1986; 60: 2020-2027
- Technical considerations related to the minute ventilation/carbon dioxide output slope in patients with heart failure.Chest. 2003; 124: 720-727
- Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement.Lancet. 1986; 1: 307-310
- Statement on cardiopulmonary exercise testing.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2003; 167: 211-277
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing and prognosis in chronic heart failure.Chest. 2004; 126: 942-950
- Value of peak exercise oxygen consumption for optimal timing of cardiac transplantation in ambulatory patients with heart failure.Circulation. 1991; 83: 778-786
- Listing criteria for heart transplantation: International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation guidelines for the care of cardiac transplant candidates—2006.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2006; 25: 1024-1042
- Reproducibility of maximal exercise test data in the HERITAGE family study.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1999; 31: 1623-1628
- The reproducibility of hemodynamic, electrocardiographic, and gas exchange data during treadmill exercise in patients with stable angina pectoris.Chest. 1984; 86: 375-382
- Reproducibility of cardiopulmonary parameters during exercise in patients with chronic cardiac failure.Eur Heart J. 1990; 11: 75-81
- Improvement in the mechanical efficiency of walking: an explanation for the “placebo effect” seen during repeated exercise testing of patients with heart failure.Am Heart J. 1998; 135: 107-114
- Reproducibility of cardiopulmonary exercise testing in elderly patients with congestive heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 82: 905-909
- Short-term reproducibility of cardiopulmonary measurements during exercise testing in patients with severe chronic heart failure.Am Heart J. 1997; 134: 20-26
- A comparison of the reproducibility and physiologic response to three maximal treadmill exercise protocols.Chest. 1974; 65: 512-517
This work was supported by Grant No. 5U01HL063747 from the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland.