Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Myocardial contrast echocardiography versus TIMI score in patients presenting to the emergency department with chest pain and a non-diagnostic electrocardiogram.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 920-927
- Regional left ventricular perfusion and function in patients presenting to the emergency department with chest pain and no ST segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 1606-1611
- Effect of time delay on the diagnostic and prognostic utility of myocardial contrast echocardiography in patients presenting with suspected cardiac chest pain to the emergency department.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2006; 19: 1488-1493
- Measurement of myocardial blood flow velocity reserve with myocardial contrast echocardiography in patients with suspected coronary artery disease: comparison with quantitative gated 99mTc sestamibi SPECT.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2003; 16: 1171-1177
- TreeAge Pro 2006 User's manual.in: TreeAge Software, Williamstown, MA2006: 16-25
- Value and limitations of current methods of evaluating patients presenting to the emergency room with cardiac-related symptoms for determining long-term prognosis.Am J Cardiol. 1992; 69:: 746-750
- Cardiac-specific troponin I levels to predict the risk of mortality in patients with acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 1342-1349
- Applicability of cardiac troponin T and I for early risk stratification in unstable coronary artery disease.Circulation. 1997; 96: 2578-2585
- Acute chest pain in the emergency room.Arch Intern Med. 1985; 145: 65-69
- Missed diagnoses of acute myocardial infarction in the emergency department: results from a multicenter study.Ann Emerg Med. 1993; 22: 579-582
- The clinical presentation of patients with acute cardiac ischemia in the emergency department: a multicenter controlled clinical trial.J Thromb Thrombolysis. 1998; 6: 63-74
- Clinical characteristics and natural history of patients with acute myocardial infarction sent home from the emergency room.Am J Cardiol. 1987; 60: 219-224
- Cost-effectiveness analysis and incremental cost-effectiveness ratios: uses and pitfalls.Eur J Gatroenterol Hepatol. 2004; 16: 519-526
- Clinical decision and limited resources.in: Clinical decision analysis. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA1998: 228-265
- Immediate exercise testing to evaluate low risk patients presenting to the emergency department with chest pain.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 40: 251-256
- Safety and utility of exercise testing in emergency room chest pain centers.Circulation. 2000; 102: 1463-1467
- Comparison of early dobutamine stress echocardiography and exercise electrocardiographic testing for management of patients presenting to the emergency department with chest pain.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100: 1068-1073
This work was supported by a grant from GE Healthcare, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Kaul was supported by Grants RO1-HL48890 and RO1-HL66034 from the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, and the American Society of Echocardiography, Raleigh, North Carolina.