Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines program.Am Heart J. 2004; 148: S46-S48
- improved treatment of hospitalized coronary artery disease patients with the Get With The Guidelines Program.Critical Pathways in Cardiology. 2007; 6: 98-105
- Models for longitudinal data: a generalized estimating equation approach.Biometrics. 1988; 44: 1049-1060
- Critical care delivery in the United States: distribution of services and compliance with Leapfrog recommendations.Crit Care Med. 2006; 34: 1016-1024
- Myocardial Infarction Data Acquisition System (MIDAS 10) Study Group.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 1099-1109
- Chronobiology of acute myocardial infarction: Cardiac Arrhythmia Suppression Trial (CAST) Experience.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 78: 1198-1201
- Relationship between time of day, day of week, timeliness of reperfusion, and in-hospital mortality for patients with acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.JAMA. 2005; 294: 803-812
- Impact of time of presentation on the care and outcomes of acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2008; 117: 2502-2509
- Variation in the time and day of onset of myocardial infarction and sudden death.N Z Med J. 1995; 108: 332-334
- Restricted weekend service inappropriately delays discharge after acute myocardial infarction.Heart. 2002; 87: 216-219
- AHA/ACC guidelines for secondary prevention for patients with coronary and other atherosclerotic vascular disease: 2006 update endorsed by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 2130-2139