Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Endothelial dysfunction.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2004; 15: 1983-1992
- Endothelial dysfunction.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2003; 23: 168-175
- Coronary vascular remodeling in association with endothelial dysfunction.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 81: 1105-1109
Furchgott RF, Zawadzki JV. The obligatory role of endothelial cells in the relaxation of arterial smooth muscle by acetylcholine. Nature 288:373–376.
- Targeting nitric oxide with drug therapy.J Clin Hypertens. 2006; 8: 40-52
- Effects of nebivolol in elderly heart failure patients with or without systolic left ventricular dysfunction: results of the SENIORS echocardiographic substudy.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 562-568
This discussion took place at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, on May 17, 2007.