Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Coronary plaque classification with intravascular ultrasound radiofrequency data analysis.Circulation. 2002; 106: 2200-2206
- Regularized autoregressive analysis of intravascular ultrasound backscatter: improvement in spatial accuracy of tissue maps.IEEE Trans Ultrason Ferroelectr Freq Control. 2004; 51: 420-431
- Association of plaque characterization by intravascular ultrasound virtual histology and arterial remodeling.Am J Cardiol. 2005; 96: 1476-1483
- Accuracy of in vivo coronary plaque morphology assessment: a validation study of in vivo virtual histology compared with in vitro histopathology.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 2405-2412
- American College of Cardiology clinical expert consensus document on standards for acquisition, measurement and reporting of intravascular ultrasound studies (IVUS).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 1478-1492
- Coronary plaque composition of nonculprit lesions, assessed by in vivo intracoronary ultrasound radio frequency data analysis, is related to clinical presentation.Am Heart J. 2006; 151: 1020-1024
- Comparison of virtual histology to intravascular ultrasound of culprit coronary lesions in acute coronary syndrome and target coronary lesions in stable angina pectoris.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100: 953-959
- Plaque composition in the left main stem mimics the distal but not the proximal tract of the left coronary artery: influence of clinical presentation, length of the left main trunk, lipid profile, and systemic levels of C-reactive protein.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 23-31
- Distance from the ostium as an independent determinant of coronary plaque composition in vivo: an intravascular ultrasound study based radiofrequency data analysis in humans.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 655-663
- Global characterization of coronary plaque rupture phenotype using three-vessel intravascular ultrasound radiofrequency data analysis.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 1921-1927
- In vivo intravascular ultrasound-derived thin-cap fibroatheroma detection using ultrasound radiofrequency data analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 2038-2042