Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intravascular stents to prevent occlusion and restenosis after transluminal angioplasty.N Engl J Med. 1987; 316: 701-706
- As time goes by.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 128-137
- Acute coronary syndrome may occur with in-stent restenosis and is associated with adverse outcomes (the PRESTO trial).Am J Cardiol. 2006; 98: 729-733
- Clinical end points in coronary stent trials: a case for standardized definitions.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2344-2351
- Early and sustained dual oral antiplatelet therapy following percutaneous coronary intervention.JAMA. 2002; 288: 2411-2420
- FDA statement on coronary drug-eluting stents (September 14, 2006).Accessed November 10, 2007)
This discussion took place at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, on September 6, 2007.