Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of intensive compared with moderate lipid-lowering therapy on progression of coronary atherosclerosis: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2004; 291: 1071-1080
- Effect of very high-intensity statin therapy on regression of coronary atherosclerosis: the ASTEROID trial.JAMA. 2006; 295: 1556-1565
- Statins, high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and regression of coronary atherosclerosis.JAMA. 2007; 297: 499-508
- Atherosclerosis regression, vascular remodeling, and plaque stabilization.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 271-273
- Effect of recombinant ApoA-I Milano on coronary atherosclerosis in patients with acute coronary syndromes: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2003; 290: 2292-2300
- Mechanisms of plaque vulnerability and rupture.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 41: 15S-22S
- Executive summary of the third report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III).JAMA. 2001; 285: 2486-2497
- Sequence variations in PCSK9, low LDL, and protection against coronary heart disease.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 1264-1272
- Effect of antihypertensive agents on cardiovascular events in patients with coronary disease and normal blood pressure.JAMA. 2004; 292: 2217-2225
This discussion took place at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, on August 29, 2006, and September 30, 2007.