Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Feigenbaum’s Echocardiography.in: 6th ed. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania2005: 673
- Diagnostic accuracy of noninvasive coronary angiography using 64-slice spiral computed tomography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 552-557
- Accuracy of 64-slice computed tomography to classify and quantify plaque volumes in the proximal coronary system: a comparative study using intravascular ultrasound.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 672-677
- Diameters of the thoracic aorta throughout life as measured with helical computed tomography.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2002; 123: 1060-1066
- Comparison of feasibility and accuracy of transthoracic echocardiography versus computed tomography in patients with known ascending aortic aneurysm.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 98: 966-969