Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Risk of adverse events with fibrates.Am J Cardiol. 2004; 94: 935-938
- Reporting rate of rhabdomyolysis with fenofibrate + statin versus gemfibrozil + any statin.Am J Cardiol. 2005; 95: 120-122
- The safety of rosuvastatin as used in common clinical practice: a postmarketing analysis.Circulation. 2005; 111: 3051-3057
- Safety of lovastatin/extended release niacin compared with lovastatin alone, atorvastatin alone, pravastatin alone, and simvastatin alone.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99 (from the United States Food and Drug Administration adverse event reporting system): 379-381
- Safety considerations with fibrate therapy.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 3C-18C