Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Characterization of four human pregnancy-associated plasma proteins.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1974; 118: 223-236
- Increased levels of pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A in patients with hypercholesterolemia: the effect of atorvastatin treatment.Am Heart J. 2003; 146: 1060-1063
- Elevated pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A in sera from type 2 diabetic patients with hypercholesterolemia: associations with carotid atherosclerosis and toe-brachial index.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004; 89: 5713-5717
- Pregnancy associated plasma protein A as a marker of acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 1022-1029
- Pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A levels in patients with acute coronary syndromes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 229-237
- Circulating pregnancy-associated plasma protein a predicts outcome in patients with acute coronary syndrome but no troponin I elevation.Circulation. 2003; 108: 1924-1926
- Effects of atorvastatin on early recurrent ischemic events in acute coronary syndromes: the MIRACL study: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2001; 285: 1711-1718
- High-dose atorvastatin enhances the decline in inflammatory markers in patients with acute coronary syndromes in the MIRACL Study.Circulation. 2003; 108: 1560-1566
- Circulating pregnancy-associated plasma protein a is not an early marker of acute myocardial infarction.Clin Biochem. 2005; 38: 180-182
- Double-monoclonal immunofluorometric assays for pregnancy-associated plasma protein A/proeosinophil major basic protein (PAPP-A/proMBP) complex in first-trimester maternal serum screening for Down syndrome.Clin Chem. 1997; 43: 2323-2332
- Molecular distinction of circulating pregnancy-associated plasma protein A in myocardial infarction and pregnancy.Clin Chem. 2005; 51: 75-83
- Pregnancy associated plasma protein A: a biomarker in acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Ann Med. 2006; 38: 221-228
- Pregnancy associated plasma protein A is markedly expressed by monocyte-macrophage cells in vulnerable and ruptured carotid atherosclerotic plaques.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 2201-2211
- Early and late benefits of high-dose atorvastatin in patients with acute coronary syndromes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 1405-1410
- Prognostic value of circulatory pregnancy-associated plasma protein levels in patients with chronic stable angina.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 1678-1684
- C-Reactive protein.J Biol Chem. 2004; 279: 48487-48490
- The insulin-like growth factory axis: a review of atherosclerosis and restenosis.Circ Res. 2000; 86: 125-130
This work was supported by grants from the J. Holden DeHaan Foundation, Naples, Florida, and the Pfizer Pharmaceutical Company, New York, New York.