Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Longitudinal course of depressive symptomatology after a cardiac event: effects of gender and cardiac rehabilitation.Psychosom Med. 2005; 67: 52-58
- Manual for the Revised Beck Depression Inventory.Psychological Corporation, San Antonio, TX1987
- Psychometric properties of the Beck Depression Inventory: twenty-five years of evaluation.Clin Psychol Rev. 1988; 8: 77-100
- A 12-item short-form health survey: construction of scales and preliminary tests of reliability and validity.Med Care. 1996; 34: 220-233
- SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales: A User’s Manual.The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, Boston, MA1994
- Time course of depression and outcome of myocardial infarction.Arch Intern Med. 2006; 166: 2035-2043
- Psychotherapy outcome research: methods for reporting variability and evaluating clinical significance.Behav Ther. 1984; 15: 336-352
- Clinical significance: a statistical approach to defining meaningful change in psychotherapy research.J Consult Clin Psychol. 1991; 59: 12-19
- Manual for the Beck Depression Inventory—II.Psychological Corporation, San Antonio, TX1996
- Only incident depressive episodes after myocardial infarction are associated with new cardiovascular events.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 2204-2208
- Course of depressive symptoms after myocardial infarction and cardiac prognosis: a latent class analysis.Psychosom Med. 2006; 68: 662-668
- Depression following acute myocardial infarction: a prospective relationship with ongoing health and function.Psychosomatics. 2005; 46: 355-361
- Contribution of depression and anxiety to impaired health-related quality of life following first myocardial infarction.Br J Psychiatry. 2006; 189: 367-372
- Impact of cardiac rehabilitation on quality of life and depression after acute coronary syndrome.Rev Port Cardiol. 2005; 24: 687-696
- Predictors of quality of life 6 months and 1 year after acute myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 2001; 142: 271-279
- ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction; a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on practice guidelines (committee to revise the 1999 guidelines for the management of patients with acute myocardial infarction).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: E1-E211
This research was conducted with funds from the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario and the Samuel Lunenfeld Foundation of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, awarded to Dr. Stewart and Dr. Abbey. Dr. Grace receives funding from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Dr. Ziegelstein is supported by Grant R21 NS048593 from the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Bethesda, Maryland.