Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Meta-analysis of published reports on the effect of statin treatment before percutaneous coronary intervention on periprocedural myonecrosis.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100: 770-776
- Systematic reviews of evaluations of prognostic variables.in: Egger M. Davey Smith G. Altman D. Systematic Reviews in Health Care: Meta-Analysis in Context. BMJ, London, United Kingdom2001: 228-247
- A systematic review and meta-analysis on the hazards of discontinuing or not adhering to aspirin among 50,279 patients at risk for coronary artery disease.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 2667-2674
- The feasibility of creating a checklist for the assessment of the methodological quality both of randomised and non-randomised studies of health care interventions.J Epidemiol Commun Health. 1998; 52: 377-384
- The hazards of scoring the quality of clinical trials for meta-analysis.JAMA. 1999; 282: 1054-1060
- The Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions.Accessed August 27, 2007)