Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart disease and stroke statistics—2007 update: a report from the American Heart Associations Statistics Committee and Stroke Statistics Subcommittee.Circulation. 2007; 115: e69-e171
- A variant form of angina pectoris.Am J Med. 1959; 27: 375-388
- Optimal medical therapy with or without PCI for stable coronary disease.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 1503-1516
- Does the brain know when the heart is ischemic?.Ann Intern Med. 1996; 124: 1006-1008
- Long-term aspirin use and mortality in women.Arch Intern Med. 2007; 167: 562-572
- Folate and nitrate-induced endothelial dysfunction.Circulation. 2001; 104: 1086-1088
- Comparison of carvedilol and metoprolol on clinical outcomes in patients with chronic heart failure in the Carvedilol or Metoprolol European Trial (COMET).Lancet. 2003; 362: 7-13
- Anti-ischemic effects and long-term survival during ranolazine monotherapy in patients with chronic severe angina.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 1375-1382
- Effects of ranolazine with atenolol, amlodipine, or diltiazem on exercise tolerance and angina frequency in patients with severe chronic angina: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2004; 291: 309-316
- Effects of ranolazine on recurrent cardiovascular events in patients with non–ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes.JAMA. 2007; 297: 1775-1783
- The effect of completeness of revascularization on event-free survival at one year in the ARTS trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 559-564
- Atherosclerosis in the Masai.Am J Epidemiol. 1972; 95: 26-37
This discussion took place at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, on May 16, 2007.