Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Beating heart catheter-based edge-to-edge mitral valve procedure in a porcine model: efficacy and healing response.Circulation. 2004; 110: 988-993
- Endovascular edge-to-edge mitral valve repair: short-term results in a porcine model.Circulation. 2003; 108: 1990-1993
- Percutaneous mitral valve repair using the edge-to-edge technique: six-month results of the EVEREST phase I clinical trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 2134-2140
- Percutaneous mitral valve repair with the edge-to-edge technique: a surgeon’s perspective.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 2141-2142
- Recommendations for evaluation of the severity of native valvular regurgitation with two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2003; 16: 777-802
- ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart disease.Circulation. 1998; 98: 1949-1984
- Assessment of mitral regurgitation severity by Doppler color flow mapping of the vena contracta.Circulation. 1997; 95: 636-642
- Quantitation of mitral regurgitation by Doppler echocardiography.Circulation. 1986; 74: 306-314
- Surgical revision after percutaneous mitral valve repair with a clip: initial multicenter experience.Ann Thorac Surg. 2005; 80: 2338-2342
- American Society of Echocardiography recommendations for use of echocardiography in clinical trials.J Am Soc Echocardiog. 2004; 17: 1086-1119
- Mitral valve surgery in heart failure: insights from the Acorn Clinical Trial.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2006; 132: 568-577
- Very long-term results (more than 20 years) of valve repair with Carpentier’s techniques in nonrheumatic mitral valve insufficiency.Circulation. 2001; 104: I8-I11
- Recurrence of mitral valve regurgitation after mitral valve repair in degenerative valve disease.Circulation. 2003; 107: 1609-1613
- Recurrent mitral regurgitation after annuloplasty for functional ischemic mitral regurgitation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2004; 128: 916-924
- Midterm results of edge-to-edge mitral valve repair without annuloplasty.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2003; 126: 1987-1997
- Effects of afterload reduction on vena contracta width in mitral regurgitation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 32: 427-431
- Quantitative determinants of the outcome of asymptomatic mitral regurgitation.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 875-883
- Impact of wall constraint on velocity distribution in proximal flow convergence zone.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 27: 706-713
- Similar long-term results of mitral valve repair for anterior compared with posterior leaflet prolapse.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2006; 131: 364-370
- The double orifice technique as a standardized approach to treat mitral regurgitation due to severe myxomatous disease: surgical technique.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2000; 17: 201-215
- Current status of flow convergence for clinical applications: is it a leaning tower of “PISA”?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 27: 504-509
This study was supported by a grant from Evalve, Inc., Menlo Park, California.
Clinical Trial Registration: www.clinicaltrials.gov, Evalve no. 0301.