Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 36th Bethesda Conference: eligibility recommendations for competitive athletes with cardiovascular conditions.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 1313-1375
- Adverse Prognosis of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy who have epicardial coronary artery disease.Circulation. 2003; 108: 2342-2348
- Right ventricular cardiomyopathy and sudden death in young people.N Engl J Med. 1988; 318: 129-133
- Clinical significance of abnormal electrocardiographic patterns in trained athletes.Circulation. 2000; 102: 278-284
- An experimental model of sudden death due to low-energy chest-wall impact (commotio cordis).N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 1805-1811
This discussion took place at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, on May 15, 2007.