Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA, “ecstasy”) induces fenfluramine-like proliferative actions on human cardiac valvular interstitial cells in vitro.Mol Pharmacol. 2003; 63: 1223-1229
European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Annual report 2005: the state of the drugs problem in Europe. Available at: http://annualreport.emcdda.eu.int. Accessed July 20, 2006.
Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies. MDMA research information: clinical research. Available at: http://www.maps.org/mdma/#clinical. Accessed June 20, 2006.
- Recommendations for evaluation of the severity of native valvular regurgitation with two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2003; 16: 777-802
- Prevalence and clinical determinants of mitral, tricuspid, and aortic regurgitation (the Framingham Heart Study).Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 897-902
- Cardiac valvulopathy associated with exposure to fenfluramine or dexfenfluramine: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services interim public health recommendations, November 1997.Morbid Mortal Wkly Rep. 1997; 46: 1061-1066
- Treatment of Parkinson’s disease with pergolide and relation to restrictive valvular heart disease.Lancet. 2004; 363: 1179-1183
- Valvular heart disease and the use of dopamine agonists for Parkinson’s disease.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 39-46
- Dopamine agonists and the risk of cardiac-valve regurgitation.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 29-38
- Possible role of valvular serotonin 5-HT(2B) receptors in the cardiopathy associated with fenfluramine.Mol Pharmacol. 2000; 57: 75-81
- Valve strands are strongly associated with systemic embolization: a transesophageal echocardiographic study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1995; 26: 1709-1712
- Course of valvular strands in patients with stroke: cooperative study with transesophageal echocardiography.Am Heart J. 1998; 136: 1065-1069