Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ACC/AHA 2005 guideline update for the diagnosis and management of chronic heart failure in the adult—summary article.Circulation. 2005; 112: 1825-1852
- The effect of cardiac resynchronization on morbidity and mortality in heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 1539-1549
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy with or without an implantable defibrillator in advanced chronic heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 2140-2150
- Amiodarone or an implantable cardioverter- defibrillator for congestive heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 225-237
- Effects of cardiac resynchronization on disease progression in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction, an indication for an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator, and mildly symptomatic chronic heart failure.Circulation. 2004; 110: 2864-2868
This discussion took place at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, on April 11, 2007.