Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence of diagnosed atrial fibrillation in adults.JAMA. 2001; 285: 2370-2375
- Atrial fibrillation and stroke: new ideas, persisting dilemmas.Stroke. 1988; 19: 937-941
- Heart disease and stroke statistics—2007 update.Circulation. 2007; 115: e69-e171
- Spontaneous initiation of atrial fibrillation by ectopic beats originating in the pulmonary veins.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 659-666
- Stedman’s Medical Dictionary. 25th Ed. Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore, MD1990
- ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 Guidelines for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2006; 114: 700-752
This manuscript is based on a meeting of the authors on April 10, 2007.