Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Statin-associated myopathy.JAMA. 2003; 289: 1681-1690
- Four cases of tendinopathy in patients on statin therapy.Joint Bone Spine. 2001; 68: 430-433
- Biology of tendon injury: healing, modeling and remodeling.J Musculoskeletal Neuronal Interact. 2006; 6: 181-190
- Chronic tendon pathology: molecular basis and therapeutic implications.Expert Rev Mol Med. 2005; 7: 1-25
Matrisian LM. Metalloproteinases and their inhibitors in matrix remodeling. Trends Genet 1990l;6:121–125.
- Matrix metalloproteinase activities and their relationship with collagen remodelling in tendon pathology.Matrix Biol. 2002; 21: 185-195
- Tendon cells produce gelatinases in response to type I collagen attachment.J Orthop Res. 2003; 21: 442-450
- Matrix metalloproteinases and cardiovascular disease.Circ Res. 1995; 77: 863-868
- Inflammation, immunity, and HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors: statins as antiinflammatory agents?.Circulation. 2004; 109: SII18-SII26
- Simvastatin inhibits MMP-9 secretion from human saphenous vein smooth muscle cells by inhibiting the RhoA/ROCK pathway and reducing MMP-9 mRNA levels.FASEB J. 2005; 19: 804-806
- Matrix metalloproteinases: a review.Crit Rev Oral Biol Med. 1993; 4: 197-250