Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical outcomes in heart failure: report from a community hospital-based registry.Am J Med. 1999; 107: 549-555
- Differences in generalist and specialist physicians’ knowledge and use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors for congestive heart failure.J Gen Intern Med. 1997; 12: 523-530
- Differences between primary care physicians and cardiologists in management of congestive heart failure: relation to practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 518-526
- Heart failure with preserved left ventricular systolic function; epidemiology, clinical characteristics, and prognosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 317-327
- Differences between patients with a preserved and a depressed left ventricular function: a report from the EuroHeart Failure Survey.Eur Heart J. 2004; 25: 1214-1220
- Incident cases of heart failure in a community cohort: importance and outcomes of patients with preserved systolic function.Am Heart J. 2003; 146: 115-120
- Gender, age, and heart failure with preserved left ventricular systolic function.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 41: 217-223
- Beta-blocker therapy for heart failure outside the clinical trial setting: findings of a community-based registry.Am Heart J. 2004; 148: 718-726
- Rationale, design, and methods for a Coreg (carvedilol) heart failure registry (COHERE).J Card Fail. 2000; 6: 264-271
- Predictors of clinical outcomes in patients given carvedilol for heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 98: 1480-1484
- Diastolic heart failure—abnormalities in active relaxation and passive stiffness of the left ventricle.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 1953-1959
- Effects of candesartan in patients with chronic heart failure and preserved left-ventricular ejection fraction: the CHARM-Preserved Trial.Lancet. 2003; 362: 777-781
- Randomized trial to determine the effect of nebivolol on mortality and cardiovascular hospital admission in elderly patients with heart failure (SENIORS).Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 215-225
- Carvedilol Heart Failure Study Group.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 1349-1355
- Prognostic significance of serial changes in left ventricular ejection fraction in patients with congestive heart failure.Circulation. 1993; 87: VI17-VI23
- Influence of ejection fraction on cardiovascular outcomes in a broad spectrum of heart failure patients.Circulation. 2005; 112: 3738-3744
- Higher New York Heart Association classes and increased mortality and hospitalization in patients with heart failure and preserved left ventricular function.Am Heart J. 2006; 151: 444-450
- The association of left ventricular ejection fraction, mortality, and cause of death in stable outpatients with heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 42: 736-742
- Hospitalized heart failure: rates and long-term mortality.J Card Fail. 2004; 10: 374-379
This work was supported by a grant from GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.