Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Usefulness of multidetector row spiral computed tomography with 64- × 0.6-mm collimation and 330-ms rotation for the noninvasive detection of significant coronary artery stenoses.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 97: 343-348
- Diagnostic accuracy of noninvasive coronary angiography using 64-slice spiral computed tomography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 552-557
- High-resolution spiral computed tomography coronary angiography in patients referred for diagnostic conventional coronary angiography.Circulation. 2005; 112: 2318-2323
- Accuracy of MSCT coronary angiography with 64-slice technology: first experience.Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 1482-1487
- Anatomy of an emerging diagnostic test: computed tomographic coronary angiography.Circulation. 2005; 112: 2222-2225
- Estimation of radiation exposure in 16-detector row computed tomography of the heart with retrospective ECG-gating.Rofo. 2003; 175: 1051-1055
- Predictive value of 16-slice multidetector spiral computed tomography to detect significant obstructive coronary artery disease inpatients at high risk for coronary artery disease: patient- versus segment-based analysis.Circulation. 2004; 110: 2638-2643
- A simple method for the analysis of clustered binary data.Biometric. 1992; 48: 577-585
- Analysis of probability as an aid in the clinical diagnosis of coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 1979; 300: 1350-1358