Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global mortality, disability, and the contribution of risk factors: global burden of disease study.Lancet. 1997; 349: 1436-1442
- Depression and coronary heart disease: a review for cardiologists.Clin Cardiol. 1997; 20: 196-200
- Depression as a risk factor for mortality after acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 92: 1277-1281
- Is depression a major risk factor for coronary disease?A systematic review of the epidemiologic evidence.Harv Rev Psychiatry. 2004; 12: 79-83
- Quality of life following cardiac surgery: impact of the severity and course of depressive symptoms.Psychosomatic Med. 2005; 67: 759-765
- Recognition and treatment of depression and anxiety in patients with acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 98: 319-324
The manuscript is based on a meeting of the authors on March 28, 2006.