Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Value of peak exercise oxygen consumption for optimal timing of cardiac transplantation in ambulatory patients with heart failure.Circulation. 1991; 83: 778-786
- Development and prospective validation of a clinical index to predict survival in ambulatory patients referred for cardiac transplant evaluation.Circulation. 1997; 95: 2660-2667
- Is percentage of predicted maximal exercise oxygen consumption a better predictor of survival than peak exercise oxygen consumption for patients with severe heart failure?.J Heart Lung Transplant. 1995; 14: 981-989
- Coupling of hemodynamic measurements with oxygen consumption during exercise does not improve risk stratification in patients with heart failure.Circulation. 1996; 94: 2492-2496
- ACC/AHA 2005 guideline update for the diagnosis and management of chronic heart failure in the adult: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Update the 2001 Guidelines for the Evaluation and Management of Heart Failure): developed in collaboration with the American College of Chest Physicians and the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: endorsed by the Heart Rhythm Society.Circulation. 2005; 112: e154-e235
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of chronic heart failure: executive summary (update 2005).Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 1115-1140
- Predicting survival in ambulatory patients with severe heart failure on beta-blocker therapy.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 92: 1350-1354
- Superiority of the heart failure survival score to peak exercise oxygen consumption in the prediction of outcomes in an independent population referred for heart transplant evaluation.Ital Heart J. 2004; 5: 899-905
- Heart failure survival score continues to predict clinical outcomes in patients with heart failure receiving beta-blockers.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2004; 23: 1414-1422
- Effects of gender on peak oxygen consumption and the timing of cardiac transplanation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 2237-2242
- Heart failure in women.Med Clin North Am. 2004; 88: 1321-1345
- The Seattle Heart Failure model: the prediction of survival in heart failure.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1424-1433
This study was supported by the Altman Fund, New York, New York.