Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Renal function, digoxin therapy, and heart failure outcomes: evidence from the Digoxin Intervention Group trial.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2004; 15: 2195-2203
- Survival benefits of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in older heart failure patients with perceived contraindications.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2002; 50: 1659-1666
- Renal insufficiency and heart failure: prognostic and therapeutic implications from a prospective cohort study.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1004-1009
- Reducing bias in observational studies using subclassification on the propensity score.J Am Stat Assoc. 1984; 79: 516-524
- Using propensity score to help design observational studies: application to the tobacco litigation.Health Services Outcomes Res Methodol. 2001; 2: 169-188
- Digoxin and reduction in mortality and hospitalization in heart failure: a comprehensive post hoc analysis of the DIG trial.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 178-186
- Heart failure, chronic diuretic use, and increase in mortality and hospitalization: an observational study using propensity score methods.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 1431-1439
- Outcomes in ambulatory chronic systolic and diastolic heart failure: a propensity score analysis.Am Heart J. 2006; 152: 956-966
- The effect of digoxin on mortality and morbidity in patients with heart failure.N Engl J Med. 1997; 336: 525-533
- A more accurate method to estimate glomerular filtration rate from serum creatinine: a new prediction equation.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 130: 461-470
- K/DOQI clinical practice guidelines for chronic kidney disease: evaluation, classification, and stratification.Am J Kidney Dis. 2002; 39: S1-S226
- National Heart, Lung, Blood Institute, Bethesda1991: 1-36 Protocol: trial to evaluate the effect of digitalis on mortality in heart failure.
- Determination of vital status at the end of the DIG trial.Control Clin Trials. 2003; 24: 726-730
Levesque R. Macro. In: Levesque R, ed. SPSS® Programming and Data Management. 2nd Ed. A Guide for SPSS® and SAS®Users. Chicago: SPSS Inc.; Available online at: http://www.spss.com/spss/data_management_book.htm. Accessed on June 4, 2005.
- Validating recommendations for coronary angiography following acute myocardial infarction in the elderly: a matched analysis using propensity scores.J Clin Epidemiol. 2001; 54: 387-398
- Treating individuals 2.Lancet. 2005; 365: 176-186
- Heart failure with preserved left ventricular systolic function: epidemiology, clinical characteristics, and prognosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 317-327
- The association of left ventricular ejection fraction, mortality, and cause of death in stable outpatients with heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 42: 736-742
- Predictors of mortality in younger and older patients with heart failure and preserved or reduced left ventricular ejection fraction.Am Heart J. 2003; 146: 286-290
- Are we inhibited?.Arch Intern Med. 2000; 160: 2645-2650
- Effects of ACE inhibitors in systolic heart failure patients with chronic kidney disease: a propensity score analysis.J Card Failure. 2006; 12: 499-506
- Using serum creatinine to estimate glomerular filtration rate: accuracy in good health and in chronic kidney disease.Ann Intern Med. 2004; 141: 929-937