Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical implications of nonopioid analgesia for relief of mild-to-moderate pain in patients with or at risk for cardiovascular disease.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 97: 3E-9E
- A case control study of acetaminophen use in relation to the risk of first myocardial infarction in men.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2003; 12: 459-465
- Comparative inhibitory activity of rofecoxib, meloxicam, diclofenac, ibuprofen, and naproxen on COX-2 versus COX-1 in healthy volunteers.J Clin Pharmacol. 2000; 40: 1109-1120
- Evaluation of flurbiprofen for prevention of reinfarction and reocclusion after successful thrombolysis or angioplasty in acute myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 1993; 14: 951-957
Jenkins JK, Seligman PJ, for the United States Food and Drug Administration. Memorandum: analysis and recommendation for Agency action regarding non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and cardiovascular risk. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/cder/dws/infopage/COX2/NSAIDdecisionMemo.pdf. Accessed on October 3, 2006.
- Comparison of upper gastrointestinal toxicity of rofecoxib and naproxen in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 1520-1528
- Acetaminophen-induced acute liver failure: results of a United States multicenter, prospective study.Hepatology. 2005; 42: 1364-1372
- Reduced distribution and clearance of acetaminophen in patients with congestive heart failure.J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 1983; 5: 697-699
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, acetaminophen, and the risk of cardiovascular events.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1578-1587
- Influence on platelet aggregation of i.v. parecoxib and acetaminophen in healthy volunteers.Br J Anaesth. 2006; 97: 226-231
European Medicines Agency. European Medicines Agency update on non-selective NSAIDS. Available at: http://www.emea.eu.int/pdfs/human/press/prt29896405en.pdf. Accessed on October 3, 2006.
- Practice guidelines for acute pain management in the perioperative setting: an updated report by the American Society of Anesthesiologists Task Force on Acute Pain Management.Anesthesiology. 2004; 100: 1573-1581
- Effects of diclofenac in the prevention of pericardial effusion after coronary artery bypass surgery: a prospective, randomized study.J Cardiovasc Surg. 2002; 43: 449-453
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in treatment of postoperative pain after cardiac surgery.Can J Anaesth. 2000; 47: 1182-1187
- Interleukin-1 beta and tumor necrosis factor-alpha inhibit the release of [3H]-noradrenaline from isolated human atrial appendages.Naunyn-Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 1997; 355: 384-899
- Opioid-sparing effects of diclofenac and paracetamol lead to improved outcomes after cardiac surgery.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2004; 18: 742-747
- Postoperative pain management in the ambulatory setting.in: Shorten G. Carr D.B. Harmon D. Puig M.M. Browne J. Postoperative Pain Management: An Evidence-Based Guide to Practice. WB Saunders, Philadelphia2006: 252
- Aminotransferase elevations in healthy adults receiving 4 grams of acetaminophen daily: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2006; 296: 87-93