Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mediterranean diet, lifestyle factors, and 10-year mortality in elderly European men and women.JAMA. 2004; 292: 1433-1439
- Prevalence and trends in obesity among US adults, 1999–2000.JAMA. 2002; 288: 1723-1727
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System. 2003 (Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/brfss.)
- Cigarette smoking among adults—United States 2002.Morbid Mortal Weekly Rep. 2004; 53: 427-431
- Exercise capacity and mortality among men referred for exercise testing.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 793-801
- The predictive value of cardiorespiratory fitness for cardiovascular events in men with various risk profiles.Eur Heart J. 2004; 25: 1428-1437
- Prospective study of alcohol consumption and risk of coronary disease in men.Lancet. 1991; 338: 464-468
- A prospective study of the health effects of alcohol consumption in middle-aged and elderly men. The Honolulu Heart Program.Circulation. 1994; 89: 651-659
- Alcohol and public health.Lancet. 2005; 365: 519-530
- Serum total cholesterol concentrations and awareness, treatment, and control of hypercholesterolemia among US adults.Circulation. 2003; 107: 2185-2189
- Trends in prevalence, awareness, treatment, and control of hypertension in the United States, 1988–2000.JAMA. 2003; 290: 199-206
- Internists’ practices in health promotion and disease prevention. A survey.Ann Intern Med. 1991; 114: 46-53