Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Contrast-induced nephropathy.Crit Care Clin. 2005; 21: 261-280
- The prognostic implications of further renal function deterioration within 48 h of interventional coronary procedures in patients with pre-existent chronic renal insufficiency.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1542-1548
- Fenoldopam mesylate for the prevention of contrast-induced nephropathy.JAMA. 2003; 290: 2284-2291
- Fenoldopam mesylate blocks reductions in renal plasma flow after radiocontrast dye infusion.Am Heart J. 2002; 143: 894-903
- Use of fenoldopam to prevent radiocontrast nephropathy in high-risk patients.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2001; 53: 341-345
- Using a dopamine type 1A receptor agonist in high-risk patients to ameliorate contrast-associated nephropathy.Am J Roentgenol. 2002; 179: 591-596
- Measurement of renal clearance of inulin and PAH in the steady state without urine collection.Clin Nephrol. 1980; 13: 26-29
- Measurement of renal function without urine collection. A critical evaluation of the constant-infusion technic for determination of inulin and para-aminohippurate.N Engl J Med. 1972; 287: 1109-1114
- Simplified procedures for the determination of fenoldopam and its metabolites in human plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.J Chromatogr. 1989; 487: 385-399
- Injection of low and iso-osmolar contrast medium decreases oxygen tension in the renal medulla.Kidney Int. 1998; 53: 698-702
This study was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from FlowMedica, Inc., Fremont, California.