Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence of obesity, diabetes, and obesity-related health risk factors. 2001.JAMA. 2003; 289: 76-79
- Obesity and the risk of heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 305-313
- Years of life lost due to obesity.JAMA. 2003; 289: 187-193
- Obesity in adulthood and its consequences for life expectancy.Ann Intern Med. 2003; 138: 24-32
- Health services use and health care costs of obese and nonobese individuals.Arch Intern Med. 2004; 164: 2135-2140
- Obesity: preventing and managing the global epidemic: report of a WHO consultation.World Health Organ Tech Rep Ser. 2000; 894: 1-253
- Clinical Guidelines on the Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Bethesda, Maryland1998 (NIH Publication No. 98-4083).
- Efficacy and time-efficiency of a “sonographer-driven” contrast echocardiography protocol in a high-volume echocardiography laboratory.Am Heart J. 2003; 145: 535-541
- Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA2004: 154-157 Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography. 3rd Ed.
- Percent of adults that were obese in 2002.in: The New York Times. 2004: 12 (February 1)
- Prevalence and trends in obesity among US adults, 1999–2000.JAMA. 2002; 288: 1723-1727